Beers with Talos (BWT) Podcast episode No. 118 is now available. Download this episode and subscribe to Beers with Talos:
Recorded March 7, 2022.
If iTunes and Google Play aren't your thing, click here.
This was admittedly a tough one to record. In the middle of us trying to respond to the situation in Ukraine, we felt it was important to let our listeners in a bit. Matt, JJ and Liz discuss the work they and their teams are doing in Ukraine to protect critical systems there and keep users online. We also talk about the human side of things, and why it’s important for folks in cybersecurity to think about self-care during this time.
If you want to stay up to date on Talos’ work in Ukraine and our ongoing research about cybersecurity concerns in the region, continually check cs.co/TalosUA.
- 00:55 — Roundtable: What we're doing to destress at the end of the day
- 08:55 — Talos' history in Ukraine and why this means so much to us
- 17:10 — Examples of Cisco employees and the security community coming together around this issue
- 26:04 — The nuts-and-bolts of what we're doing in Ukraine and how we're defending critical networks
- 35:59 — Parting shots, closing thoughts: Additional reflections
Subscribe via iTunes (and leave a review!)
Check out the Talos Threat Research Blog
Subscribe to the Threat Source newsletter
Give us your feedback and suggestions for topics: email@example.com