Beers with Talos (BWT) Podcast episode No. 109 is now available. Download this episode and subscribe to Beers with Talos:
If iTunes and Google Play aren't your thing, click here.
Most of the Beers with Talos guys got a chance to take a summer vacation after the last episode, so they're rejuvenated and equally unprepared for this recording.
We recorded this before BlackHat, so you'll get a live look into Matt's preparation for the talk he co-hosted with Wendy Nather as the hosts discuss cyber warfare. How far is too far? Have we done enough as a society to secure ourselves? And is this just going to be an existential dread we live with forever?
Find out inside!
- 00:00 — Craig's similarities to The Rock
- 01:05 — Roundtable: GTA V Online is now slightly less busted in Matt's mind and Craig teaches his children science
- 09:33 — We've worked hard to secure our organizations, but not society as a whole
- 15:40 — Should we start writing up an actual cyber doctrine?
- 33:56 — Taking a serious look at how we respond to state-sponsored attacks
- 45:45 — Closing thoughts, parting shots: The worst chart we've ever seen
The links:The infamous chart in question
Subscribe via iTunes (and leave a review!)
Check out the Talos Threat Research Blog
Subscribe to the Threat Source newsletter
Give us your feedback and suggestions for topics: email@example.com