Beers with Talos (BWT) Podcast episode No. 111 is now available. Download this episode and subscribe to Beers with Talos:
If iTunes and Google Play aren't your thing, click here.
We apologize for holding onto this for so long, but we wanted to formally bid farewell to Craig once we were ready to move on to the next act for Beers with Talos. So the good news is, we'll have a new host come the next episode! The bad news is, we have to say goodbye to Craig for now.
We spent a good chunk of this episode reminiscing with Craig, but also touched on new internet-sharing applications that are suddenly the next hot thing in malware.
- 02:40 — Roundtable: More of Matt Olney's Video Game Corner
- 07:20 — Craig's next chapter
- 10:12 — What's next for Beers with Talos? (Don't worry, we're not going anywhere)
- 13:52 — We cover one of the most ridiculous security stories in recent memory
- 38:02 — Closing thoughts, parting shots: Our favorite Craig stories
Subscribe via iTunes (and leave a review!)
Check out the Talos Threat Research Blog
Subscribe to the Threat Source newsletter
Give us your feedback and suggestions for topics: email@example.com