By Mitch Neff.
Beers with Talos (BWT) Podcast episode No. 65 is now available. Download this episode and subscribe to Beers with Talos:
If iTunes and Google Play aren't your thing, click here.
Recorded Oct. 25, 2019
Today is a bit different. We normally keep things pretty neutral on this show (not really), but today is all about the new service Talos is launching: Say hello to Talos Incident Response. Amy Henderson from the Talos Intel and Interdiction group joins us as we discuss the full circle of threat intelligence — from global visibility to hyper-local context, and how IR allows those to feed into each other. Listen to the announcement as we discuss what IR is, what it means in general, and what Talos brings to that equation. We hope you are half as excited as we are because that is still pretty dang excited. Lastly, Craig isn’t with us today, but you get to decide his fate for being dishonest with you, dear listeners. We will give you justice.
- 01:00 — Roundtable: Someone on this show lied to you #UnauthorizedShenanigans
- 15:00 — The announcement: Say hello to Talos Incident Response
- 23:30 — IR is more than nerds parachuting out of the sky when you’re in trouble...
- 35:30 — ...but sometimes, it is… better ways to fix the worst day ever
- 44:00 — Closing thoughts and parting shots
Some other links:
- Talos Incident Response landing page
- Talos IR launch blog post
- Cisco Security Full Launch Press Release
- Talos whitepaper
Subscribe via iTunes (and leave a review!)
Check out the Talos Threat Research Blog
Subscribe to the Threat Source newsletter
Follow Talos on Twitter
Give us your feedback and suggestions for topics: firstname.lastname@example.org