If iTunes and Google Play aren't your thing, click here.
Recorded March 13, 2020
Of course, we have to talk about the implications of coronavirus. It's affecting the way business and security are getting done. While everything about the COVID-19 pandemic seems to be a fluid situation, a rare constant has been the same rehashed disaster scams. But that could quickly change with the mass shift toward remote work. This episode takes a look at both securing that shift as well as practical advice for those of us finding ourselves newly remote employees.
- 00:50 — Roundtable: The MOST imminent danger may be unplanned dark times
- 07:05 — Coronavirus/COVID-related scams we have seen; same creeps, different content.
- 12:20 — What we can expect with everyone working from home?
- 14:10 — How can we help/advise the new remote workforce masses?
- 25:00 — The culture shift of WFH: General tips for the newly remote
- 29:05 — Parting shots and closing thoughts
Subscribe via iTunes (and leave a review!)
Check out the Talos Threat Research Blog
Subscribe to the Threat Source newsletter
Follow Talos on Twitter
Give us your feedback and suggestions for topics: firstname.lastname@example.org