If iTunes and Google Play aren't your thing, click here.
Recorded May 8, 2020
Brad Garnett from Cisco Talos Incident Response joins us today to talk about DFIR, the Talos Quarterly Trends Report, and how a high-speed police chase on reality TV kick-started his DFIR career. That’s not even clickbait, for real. After Brad drops a quick IR trends briefing on us, the crew drills down on some key findings.
We are taking your questions from Twitter so keep sending them for the next "The In-Between" episode — @TalosSecurity #BWT.
- 00:45 — Roundtable: Jack FM, distance greeting rituals, vigorous gardening,
- 07:00 — Meet Brad Garnett: Be cool, he’s a cop, and the airport chase
- 11:30 — Incident Response trends mini-brief with Brad
- 31:00 — Talos Incident Response obligatory plug
- 32:30 — Closing thoughts, parting shots
- Nigel and Matt’s graphing tool timesuck
- 3 Blue 1 Brown Youtube channel
- Cisco Talos Quarterly Trends Report
Subscribe via iTunes (and leave a review!)
Check out the Talos Threat Research Blog
Subscribe to the Threat Source newsletter
Follow Talos on Twitter
Give us your feedback and suggestions for topics: firstname.lastname@example.org