If iTunes and Google Play aren't your thing, click here.
Recorded May 26, 2020
Prod. Note: Things are a hot mess right now and the team thinks that there are voices you have needed to hear more than ours, so we held back on releasing a few episodes. We are releasing those now, please pardon any weeks-old info. Be safe, be kind, and listen to each other. Black lives matter.
You, our audience, have asked this question a lot — in person, on Twitter, in DMs, and one of you even sent me InMail. So we spend a whole episode talking about advancing your career in the middle stages, whether you are interested in jumping on the management track or rising to the top of the engineering/technical hill, there are certain skills, relationships, and habits that will make your quest more effective. Quest? Wow, I have really been playing too many games lately.
- 01:25 — Roundtable: Games. It’s all games.
- 07:15 — One question from Twitter. You’ve asked this question a lot.
- 08:30 — Honestly, you should write Craig’s 5 points down where you can see them often
- 14:00 — Nigel has great advice for every employment scenario OTHER than what we’re actually discussing
- 19:00 — Joel says something about listening, but I didn’t really catch it
- 25:38 — Understanding the bigger picture and the business
- 38:15 — Parting shots, closing thoughts
Subscribe via iTunes (and leave a review!)
Check out the Talos Threat Research Blog
Subscribe to the Threat Source newsletter
Follow Talos on Twitter
Give us your feedback and suggestions for topics: firstname.lastname@example.org