If iTunes and Google Play aren't your thing, click here.
Recorded July 7, 2020
Nigel is out this week, but we have a couple light and breezy topics on the docket: zero-day research and the institutions of democracy. FUN STUFF!! First, we chat about zero-day research tools and the questions raised around them, contrasted to the time before security research was widely accepted. We spend the last half of the show discussing some of the findings and finer points of Matt’s recently released research paper on election security "What to expect when you’re electing."
- 01:00 – Roundtable: Sorting out the good old days
- 06:10 – When zero-days hit pentest tools
- 14:00 – A quick reminder of the time before security research until Bill Gates email
- 20:00 – The measurable change in the meantime since
- 24:00 – What to expect when you’re electing: A Talos primer on election security
- 30:00 – It’s not about changing a vote, it’s about attacking democracy as a concept
Hosted by Mitch Neff (@MitchNeff).
Subscribe via iTunes (and leave a review!)
Check out the Talos Threat Research Blog
Subscribe to the Threat Source newsletter
Follow Talos on Twitter
Give us your feedback and suggestions for topics: email@example.com